Experience of Nurse in operating room

 
 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiNBgNpAgRdIrPXKgPeNC7Qh0k8v-ZiR5actVpz8POS9ZwgvnIRZatk4PWr0YkL1xDO-H31Rym8xKpO2zJ7SSLg0VCvOA0g_IQBA3nBojXDKUA7gv-ks6VQmT4os-OoZI4WI3k2-fmJT-o/s1600/ketawa.jpgrelieve Headache with some tricks Here
When my wife was assigned to be the candidate of the sisters who practice in a hospital, he was lucky to get the chance to work closely with a physician surgeon who is very famous in a small town. 
 
All events, when an operation goes half way, my wife is working diligently and attentively sudden to hear experts said:

"Yes, please help find me my phone, that has been ringing twice."

That time my wife was somewhat hurriedly, he promptly fumbled the front white suit worn by doctors to look for the phone; see this state of some colleagues who are in the operating room at amused smile. 
 
At the time of his hands with a belt the fumbling bumbling movements of the doctor, the doctor suddenly stopped briefly and commenced operation with open eyes said with a voice that was a bit hard: "Yes, I really do not want to disturb you, but my phone it is now not there my suit, but there is on the table."